We are currently looking for an experienced CONTENT MANAGER to help us take the first edition of the TEDxAmsterdam Awards to the highest level.
As a Content Manager, you will be co-responsible for the content on our communication channels, and will ensure that our channels are always up to date and relevant.
Together with six other Award team members, you will be in charge of creating ongoing, memorable, relevant and innovative content, packed with valuable insights and inspiration.
NB: Because (part of) the Awards Programme will take place in Dutch, we are looking for team members who are proficient in both Dutch and English.
As a content manager, you will:
- Be responsible for managing and developing an organic communication strategy for our different channels.
- Be in close contact with TEDxAmsterdam’s Communication Team to coordinate the implementation of our communication strategy on all the different channels.
- Create all organic content for our channels, in alignment with TEDxAmsterdam’s general communication.
- Measure and report our campaigns to optimise the results.
- Write digital newsletters, which will include updates as well as calls for participants.
- A team player who can lead by example. You enjoy taking initiative and responsibility, are continuously looking to grow and improve, and are comfortable navigating uncertain situations.
- A goal-getter with a hands-on mentality. Proactive and ahead of the game.
- Someone with the creative writing skills to deliver compelling, best-in-class creative content and campaigns.
- Someone with excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube, and you are familiar with the overall best practices in social media.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented. You enjoy reflecting on and improving your own work. Good at keeping an overview, even when you are managing large amounts of information.
- Passionate about diversity and inclusion and committed to making a positive impact.
- Professional working Dutch and English speaker, writer and reader.
- Become an invaluable part of some of the world’s most influential events.
- Get to know inspiring creators and thinkers from across the globe and connect with people from different sectors and fields.
- A relaxed, informal and flexible work atmosphere.
- Working with a diverse team of professionals in Amsterdam.
- Opportunity to grow and develop yourself as a professional in the events industry.
- Affiliate yourself with high-end partners, companies and speakers.
- An excellent networking opportunity.
Do you want to explore the possibility of joining the TEDxAmsterdam Award team? Please read the detailed job descriptions and requirements below! Are you the candidate we are looking for? Send your motivation (in any way you like – creativity is encouraged!) to email@example.com before 1 March, 2021 (extended deadline). Please also include your CV. We will review applications as they come in.