- Do you have a great idea in the making? One that answers Biq Questions?
- No matter what phase your project is in, are you daring greatly to make it happen?
- Would exposure to tens of thousands of smart people and the help of some of the best professionals in the field of law, finance, and innovation come at just the right time?
- Do you want to pitch your idea live at TEDxAmsterdam 2015?
If so, check out the TEDxAmsterdam Award and see how we can help you to get your idea to the next level.
We passionately believe in the power of ideas to change lives and ultimately, the world. That’s why we want to support novel, early stage ideas that may have such positive impact. Therefore the seventh TEDxAmsterdam Award will be organized this fall. The theme for TEDxAmsterdam 2015 is Big Questions. And the Award is looking for individuals, teams or companies and organizations that are daring greatly to find and develop the answers.
The award is all about
- Accelerating and improving ideas by offering free support and knowledge from and by influencers and our knowledge and business partners;
- Creating traction by connecting inspiring people with various backgrounds;
- And finally creating momentum by spreading the word on our TEDxAmsterdam stage.
TEDxAmsterdam Award Criteria:
We are looking for an idea that:
- Takes people, planet, profit and purpose as its starting point;
- Answers a big question in the field of Food & Water, Energy, Social Cohesion (including Education), or Health;
- Inspires people;
- Has a significant positive impact on the lives of people or the planet; and
- Has a link with The Netherlands.
UPRATE: Deadline for submitting your idea is: October 9. Apply today.